Never would I have thought that one of my weddings would turn out to inspire one of my best Halloween costumes to date. THE BEERICORN.
Erin and Shayne had a freaking beericorn at their wedding. Yeah, that’s right. It was a life-size plastic horse that they turned into a unicorn…that they then turned into a keg. It was “branded” with their logo (‘fellock’ is their last names combined) and was filled with local Big Bend Brewing Co beer.
On Halloween night I arrived with some cans of new local brewery 4th Tap’s Grapefruit IPA. If someone made me laugh, I would cry happy tears of beer, and return to them with an ice cold can of goodness from my “beer” ducts.
- Horn: Handmade in Austin, TX by The Crafty Monkey for little girls everywhere, purchased at Parts & Labour
- Ears: Dust masks
- Beer: 4th Tap Brewing Co-Op
- Underwears: Kohl’s
- Unitard: Capezio
- Boots/Hooves: Hand-me-down
- Tail: Made from tinsel door fringe from Party City
- Mythical powers: born with